Lee In-hyup / Choi Yin-Hyeop (In the remake) (Korean: 이인협 / 최인협(In the remake), Alternate: Yi In-hyeop) is the first victim attacked/killed by the Janitor. His beat-up by Son Dal-su is the first thing witnessed by Hui-min from the ventilation shaft.
In fact, His name is not known.
Nothing much is known about him except that he was in the school at the night of 13th, March 2001. In-hyup is a third year (senior) student.
It is generally assumed that he was also there to put a white day gift or candy for one of the girls since according to Seol Ji-hyeon, not many kids/boys did this at that time. He would've been possibly the other guy who would have done that aside from Lee Hui-min.
It's unknown what happens to him after being beaten by Dal-su, he is either knocked out or dead, but the former makes more sense according to Ripped piece of diary, since the possessed janitors are supposed to prevent people from coming in at night.
- Originally in the second prototype version, In-hyup was supposed to have a bigger role, as implied by screenshots of that build of the game.
- Again, since he does not have a big role; his name is only known via the beta version of the game; White Day: Blood Festival.
- He also appears in Demo of third prototype version.
- In the original version file, he is written as "A Person who is attacked"
- In the remake ver, he is known as Choi Yin-Hyeop[note 1]
- Choi Yin-Hyeop is his data file name