Note: Ohnemin allowed me to translate it
Supposedly it would have been the third English Translation Mod, it will be the first English Translation mod that is confirmed to be set to be released, DEFINITELY.
For those who want to find out what were the two English Translation Mod that were originally supposed to be fully translated, you can find out here.
- 1 Video
- 2 Description
- 2.1 Links
- 3 Download Links
Blood Festival is mod made for the leaked demo. It was created by oh1min (ohnemin) with a help of several other Korean users (김디깅, Ku, etc.).
This mod extends the leaked demo plot along with some models having being replaced, added, or textured.
The mod is still currently in development but the Main Building 1 has been completed.
White Day: Blo…
(KOR: 화이트데이: 유령 학교의 피의 비극, JAP: ホワイトデー：お化け学校血だらけ悲劇)
A Bloody Tragedy in Ghost School is a Blood Festival/A Ghost School Tragedy fusion mod for White Day: A Labyrinth Named School. The aim of this mod is to attempt to re-create the original plan layout. This mod is currently in development and is in early stages.
- A mash up between prototype Blood Festival and A Ghost School Tragedy that levels up the tension and scariness (Blood Festival element is not added yet).
- A one-to-one dialogue cutscenes with the girls
- Sadly departure of Matches and enlisting Glowstick into the equipment section! It will be very hard to use, however.
- Deleted Ghosts that will make you QUIT THE GAME... Or are they wrong?
- Language Supports! Your typical English, Korean obviously a…
- 1 What is Ultimate Fan Patch?
- 2 Features
- 3 Download Link
- 4 Credits
- 5 Screenshots
Ultimate Fan Patch is a modification of White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (2001) that is aimed to focus on adding unused and scrapped contents such as First-Aid Bandage, Glowstick, or Grandfather Ghost (seen in one of the concept box art preview shots but never made it into the game.)
With this patch/mod, this elevates the excitement, scariness, and difficulties as well. Currently, the mod is currently in development and has been released in the public with multiple builds.
- First-Aid Bandage
- Vitamin Energy Drink (Drink)
- Fire Extinguisher Lever
- Grandfather Ghost
- Women In The Closet
- 김디깅 …
- 1 Spoilers ahead of
you. Be warn!
- 1.1 Main Building 1
- 1.1.1 First Floor
- 126.96.36.199 Entrance
- 188.8.131.52 Home Economics Classroom and Machine Room (Workshop)
- 184.108.40.206 Classroom 2-6
- 220.127.116.11 Classroom 2-5 to Classroom 2-1
- 18.104.22.168 Registering Room (Student Records Office) and Main Office
- 1.1.2 Second Floor
- 22.214.171.124 Door to Main Building 2
- 126.96.36.199 Recording Studio
- 188.8.131.52 Gym Storage Room
- 184.108.40.206 Classroom 2-8
- 1.1.1 First Floor
- 1.1 Main Building 1
Everything you see here are in fact, real information I gathered from a certain file source that was lingering on the internet. It really got my attention on it since the file was created by none other than the original White Day director, Yi Eun-Seok (Yes, he did publicly release it on the internet so it wasn't a leaked file). I will cover anything what was originally pl…
Seol Ji-hyeon (설지현) หรือที่เรียกว่า "Amy" หรือ "Glasses Girl" เป็นนักเรียนมัธยมศึกษาตอนปลายของ Yeondu High School เธอเป็นเด็กขี้อายขี้ขลาดและอยากรู้อยากเห็นมากเนื่องจากเธอถามคำถามตั้งแต่ครั้งแรก
ไม่มีการเอ่ยถึงในเกมเกี่ยวกับญาติของ Ji-hyeon หรือพื้นฐาน
ไม่ค่อยมีใครรู้เกี่ยวกับพื้นหลังของจีฮุนยกเว้นในฐานะเพื่อนของ [Han So-young | So-young] อย่างไรก็ตามเหตุผลที่เธอมาโรงเรียนตอนกลางคืนรู้สึกวิตกเล็กน้อย
Ji-hyeon อ้างว่าเธอมาโรงเรียนในคืนนั้นเพราะ So-yeong บอกเธอทางโทรศัพท์ในวันเดียวกัน อย่างไรก็ตามเมื่อจีฮุนและโซ - ยองได้พบกันที่โรงเรียน Yeondu High School / อาคารหลัก Main Building Area 2 ดังนั้น So-yeong จึงสงสัยว่าทำไม Ji-hyeon ถึงไม่ได้จำได้ว่าจะโทรหา Ji-hyeon [Kim Seong-a | Seong-ah]] เป็นคนแรกที่ใช้ Ji-hyeon เป็นนักสะสมเครื่องราง แต่เนื่องจ…
, also known as "Amy" or "Glasses Girl", is a
student in Yeondu High School.
She is a shy, timid and very curious girl due to her asking questions since her first appearance.
No mention in the game is made about Ji-hyeon's relatives or background.
Not much is known about Ji-hyeon's background except as a friend of So-young's. However, the reason she came to school that night is slightly unnerving.
Ji-hyeon claims that she came to school that night because So-yeong told her to over the phone the same day. However, when Ji-hyeon and So-yeong finally meet in Main Building Area 2, So-yeong wonders why Ji-hyeon came, having no recollection of calling Ji-hyeon. Seong-ah was originally due to use Ji-hyeon as a collector for the amulets, but due to he…
We finally have our own unique design! As you can see, we have a new design, I took the opportunity to edit the CSS myself and create this new design, the navigation bar has rounder buttons now, a gray border and a background (basically the school wall).
The right side rails now her round corner radius too, and a background! the background is that of the White Day remake menu background (a small portion of it). I also made it consistent with the new inconsistent rail designs (Wikia screwed things up in the recent month, they change some rail designs and left the rest unchanged which made it look odd, but that doesn't matter now since our rails are looking fabulous!)
Feedback is Welcome!
See you around, JacobMrox/Admin
- 1 New Wiki features
- 1.1 Wiki Updates
- 1.2 Discord Updates
- 2 White Day news
- Since wikia's upcoming design updates/overhauls are going to be focused on user ease, neat and sleek designs and user targeted advertisements and videos on top of articles, I incorporated a new feature in the video game infobox based on that, you can see what I mean in The School: White Day page where a trailer is shown in the infobox (on the right).
- In the upcoming weeks a new article header and wiki header/navigation will be released to all Fandom's wikia's you can see it in action in the Marvel Database Wiki and learn more about it in Wikia Community
What do you think about this new feature? should it stay or not? or should it change?
- We now have an activity bot in our Discord…
Just contributed whiteday box images :p
To me gamefaq is just game rating site, metacritic doesn't support checking my rates collection but gamefaq does.
First of all, seeing as a lot of us have decided to work together to make the next version of the community patch the best version possible, I have taken the liberties and duties to ensure that things go smoothly, on the other hand, Emuyia (John/Unnamed) is back to lend a hand and assemble the patch/mod, Hgdagon is helping with the launcher, and other things, Myfffff1989 lent a hand to help us with a few Korean to English translations and texture transcriptions. So thanks to them and everyone who is helping out (even you can help if you want!).
What I am doing (my part in the community patch):]]
- Restoring textures at higher resulotion, including environments, objects, backgrounds, artworks and paintings (got the source formats) and so on.
A. Outside changes
1. Removed unclickable buttons from the Launcher.
2. Translated the DirectX Setup Tool button.
3. Replaced the dead WhiteDay website link
to Wikia link (still opens in IE).
4. Translated this warning screen
5. Translated Device Settings pages
And this setting now actually works (more on this below):
6. Now, this one is a bit more complicated. When you run the original Korean version, you'll see this screen:
Basically, what is says is:
- A Pentium 4 processor has been detected.
- Do you want to run with code optimized for SSE2?
Now, when I first spoke to John, back in the day, he told me that you should always press "No" at this prompt. I assume, that info comes from Rana, since later on she told me the very same thing. But that info is…
- 1 List of modifications made by me
- 2 List of modifications translated by me
- 3 List of scrapped
- 3.1 White Day: March 14 Unfinished Hardcore Mode by 김디깅
- 3.2 Curse of Yeondu High School by 김디깅
- Ultimate Fan Patch
- A Bloody Tragedy in Ghost School
- Blood Festival Mod for Leaked Demo by oh1min (English Translation)
While the cutscenes remains the same, the gameplay would be very different. It would be very scary and hard. Some of the textures are also based on the mobile remake.
Stopped translating it because I was too absorbed into my first user-made mod: Ultimate Fan Patch.
Although there is an English version of it, the translation are poor and I thought that I could make it better.
I didn't really start though...
The feature of the mod is pretty …
I think I found a way to rename the lavelnames. Not very useful anywhere, other than eliminating Korean characters for the savegame name. I should come up with a better naming, though. "1st wing of the Main Building" is a lot longer than what the game is set for.
Also, I don't think this has ever been said before, but typing a number after a cheat code will result in acquiring that amount of the object. E.g.
"머거.도시락 10" will give you 10 Lunchboxes. Doing this with objects of which you should only have one will work but may result in weird behavior. That is to say, don't cheat to get 99 Wood Amulets; the game will not appreciate it.
And something about namecheats. I found the operation in script, responsible for the 108 Lunchboxes namecheat, b…
I've learned a new technique for creating wood texture, which is gonna be extremely useful, since there's one hell of a lot of wood in Whiteday textures. And, as lame as I am, I thought showing a new texture would be nice for first blog post.
So, without further ado, here it is (yes, I know the lines are missing):
Keep in mind, that this is still wip. I'll try to add more detail, and, of course, the lines (how are those lines called, anyway?)
I'll probably remake the blue door with this new technique. Here's what the blue door looks like now:
It doesn't really look like wood yet....